Friday 10 November 2023

1-Power to the people-Eddy

 

1. What have you achieved/learned/found out since your last post?

I have not done a post before this post!

2. How effectively have you used your time this week?

I think I have worked pretty effectively but seeing its the first week of trying out jumbo. There were a few times I went off task but got lots done.

3. How have you contributed to your group’s progress?

I have helped research for my group and created stuff for us to work on.

4. Glows: something that is going well in your project:

We are all working well together and understand each other and help each other out.

5. Grows: Something you need to work on:

We have only have three of our team members here and we need our whole team to come so we can work together.

6. Where could you get help with this? 

From our whole group to come to school so we can do it together.

7. What are the next steps for your project?

Start taking action and communicating with power companies to get evidence and information.


No comments:

Post a Comment