Friday 8 September 2023

10T Radio show - Eddy Vidulich

This term we have been working on our radio show project, each group picks a subject and finds some people to interview about the subject. My group's segment was about Otaki college sports, We interviewed the captain of the basketball team as well as a player from one of our netball teams.

Here's the link to our interviews. 

Our groups teamwork went really well I think our overall grade would be a merit as we met many of the criteria but could of improved.

I found the most challenging thing was remembering what to say and to speak more clearly, next time I would make a script.

I think I worked well in the group, i'm proud of myself for working out how to work the editing app. Next time I think I shouldn't distract my group members as much.

My communication skills were alright but I should have spoken more clearly and sounded more enthusiastic. My next goal would be to speak a lot more clearly.

I did enjoy this project I liked how we had to work independently and get our own stuff down. I would suggest to our teacher to give us a little more time next time.

Thank you and please listen to our interviews on Otaki college sports interests!

No comments:

Post a Comment