Thursday 7 December 2023

Eddy learning reflection week 9

 This week we presented our projects to the community in the college hall. I feel our group could have done more to improve our project over the time we had but I was still happy with ours. Here are my thoughts on our NPDL topic. I didn't enjoy the question we had to do I didn't like the power topic as personally I had no interest in the overall power question. I did not enjoy having more than one teacher as It would get really confusing when you would get told something by one teacher and something else by another teacher. I would have enjoyed this if we had stayed in our original  classes and got to pick our own topics.


Towards the end of the whole topic my group had to change our original question (how much power does Otaki use per month) to another question which was how can we use less power in our household because we could not get good enough answers. Overall I did not enjoy the NPDL learning I would not like to do it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment