Monday 20 April 2020

Creative Animals

My Nine tailed fox drawing(^_^)
The steps the artist took to make the drawings was asked the kids what they wanted to draw, asked them to describe it and drew it. He did not start using ink straight away he drew with pencil first.I reckon he did not start using ink straight away because he need a rough copy.I do not Have a favourite animal but if I had to choose I would do turkeys.I do not like Horses because they are big and scary and fell like they will attack you at any moment. I would choose a fox horse and something with tales. I would call it a nine tailed fox.

1 comment:

  1. This looks awesome, Eddy. You have kind of incorporated part of a turkey in here with the tail design! I like that you have drawn this yourself as well.
    One thing for you to do - could you please go and edit your post to include a title.

    ReplyDelete